The YouTube video was posted today, the day after Spain beat Netherlands good and proper to win The World Cup 2010 – Well Done Spain and well done Iker Casillas!!!
Behind every good team’s failure at the World Cup there are always rumours of sexy women. Men – young and old, athletic and big-waisted, Ferrari rich and Kia Rio poor all have one thing in common – they love looking and dreaming about sexy, young, female Spanish reporters in tight jeans holding a long microphone near a goal post. A girl like that can run rings around a man’s mind for eons and there is little the defenceless male brain can do to stop it.
The assumed romantic involvement between Spanish goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, and unbelievably sexy Spanish football reporter, Sara Carbonero, is what is being rumoured to have caused the Swiss’s shocking victory over the Euro Cup Champions, Spain, in their first round World Cup encounter. If this romance was the cause then I would say Iker Casillas is going through the incubation stage of this romance where he is confused, and may mistake a football field for a Jamaican beach and a may not be seeing the Jabalani ball until it’s too late.
The coach and technical team for Spain will no doubt be looking into the matter with many solutions to be considered including ice in the jock strap and reporter removal. What the technical team should remember is that there is no guaranteed cure for early passionate male lust and it just has to go through the lifecycle of lust to love to comfortable to too comfortable to boredom to looking for excitement once again.
Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass ~Anonymous
Related articles by Zemanta
- World Cup 2010: Spanish WAG Sara Carbonero blamed for Switzerland defeat (telegraph.co.uk)
- World Cup Winner Stops Interview With Girlfriend To Kiss Her! (perezhilton.com)
- Iker Casillas’ Girlfriend Grills Him Live On TV After Spain Loss [World Cuppage] (deadspin.com)
- Iker Casillas Kissing Sara Carbonero !! – Final Fifa 2010 sudafrica (video) (ballhype.com)
- When Fraternizing Is OK (powerlineblog.com)
- English spark ‘controversy’ over Casillas’ reporter WAG (g.sports.yahoo.com)
- Spain points finger of blame at Wag Sara (guardian.co.uk)
- Spanish Goalie’s Girl Scores TV Own Goal (news.sky.com)
- Extremely In-Depth Profiles In Courage: Sara Carbonero (A.K.A. The Spanish Goalkeeper’s Nagging Girlfriend) [World Cuppage] (deadspin.com)
- Goalie’s Girlfriend Blamed for Spain’s World Cup Loss (blogs.abcnews.com)