The biggest problem with UDECOTT isn’t that the public thinks it is a corrupt organization staffed with people who are born to be crooked. The biggest problem with UDECOTT isn’t that the designers of the Brian Lara Stadium couldn’t tell the difference between a tulip and a coconut tree. The biggest problem isn’t even the stadium may become a billion dollar white elephant and make Israel Khan more angry. The Biggest problem isn’t even with the millions of taxpayers’ dollars that is being spent on lawyers to defend foolish men employed by taxpayers against taxpayers.
The biggest problem with UDECOTT is that the masses who screamed about the corruption with the Piarco Airport Terminal are now silent and indifferent about UDECOTT. These are the masses that are on standby to either wave a flag in support of something that can’t be defended logically or keep their tail between legs. It depends on what their Leader says and not their brains.
People in Trinidad and Tobago believe right and wrong isn’t based on logic but based on who thief. Kevin Baldeosingh, in his masterful Trini trolleys and More Trini trolleys articles, pointed this out. Sadly, Trinidad and Tobago hasn’t developed into a logic-thinking society but into something frightening.
A Cabinet Note was discovered pinned to a tee-shirt which was found in a shinny, black, new SUV. Here is the content of that note and it is being made public for the first time.
Here is a list of things I want done ASAP since many, many years is a long time even by my standards (for those who don’t know or are just too stupid ASAP means As Soon As Possible and sometimes pronounced Ass Arp or Ass Up in your case). These things are not to be done for the Summit but for the lovely people. Please have all task finished at least seven days before 17th April.
- Paint concrete dividers on the highway so that drivers and dignitaries will notice how clean they look and think our hands are also clean. Have no fear; we will stick posters on them before the Local Gov elections.
- Cut trees in airport car park so that thieves can be seen smashing car windows to get to valuables and bags of bene balls left on car seats. Seeing is believing.
- Cut trees near lighthouse to prevent the Sea Lots bandits from hiding in them. Those bandits will have to hide elsewhere so think of somewhere else for them to hide. Bandits are our friends and supporters.
- Widen road near Light House so that people will feel we want them to come to town.
- Get somebody at UDECOTT to make up another completion date for the white…I mean the Brian Lara Stadium.
- Pave airport tarmac to accommodate VIPs (for those who do not know or are simply stupid it means Very Important Planes)
- Cut bush where necessary.
- Install CCTV where it matters.
- Remove tints from cars so we can see who we looking for with the CCTV.
- Move the homeless but make it sound humane. I don’t care what you do with them since most don’t have ID cards.
- Promise the Unions dialogue since talk is cheap.
- Lock down appropriate areas.
- Promise the people anything to keep them from burning tires.
- Monitor blogs which are critical of the Government and take appropriate action but keep action quiet.
p.s. Mr. Minister of Works, why am I paying a consultant to tell the public the steel no good. I have a good feeling to pay him from your cu…your salary.