Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol is clearly the butt-kicking action movie of the year. Not only that, but the movie starred the sexy and mostly unknown Paula Patton as main attraction for male fans, closely followed by various BMW vehicles and Dell servers. Throughout the movie I was wondering not only what the salary of secret agents are and how much they charge for endorsements, but why I haven’t dreamt about Paula Patton before and hoping I will see her wearing a short, tight-fitting skirt in the near future. Everybody knows that Tom Cruise is a fine actor though he is on the short side even with platform shoes but Paula Patton was the homing missile that propelled Ghost Protocol to the top of the box office charts.
Ghost Protocol may not be a feel-good movie like “Miracle on 34th Street” , “It’s a Wonderful Life” or “Dr. No” but the movie left the audience feeling that the secret of life is knowing all about curves: where to find them and how to negotiate the finest curves the world has to offer without ending up wrapped around a light-pole at 2 a.m.
- Paula Patton Reveals On-Set Injury (5min.com)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (unwindingthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Tom Cruise talks ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,’ favorite co-workers (Video) (ontheredcarpet.com)
- Paula Patton on ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’: ‘There’s No Way Tom Cruise Can Kill Me, Right?’ (moviefone.com)
- Paula Patton Talks Feet, Fingernails & Fights With ‘GQ’ (justjared.buzznet.com)