JLo, aka Jennifer Lynn Lopez, according to Wikipedia and my memory, is an American singer, actress, dancer, television producer, television personality, fashion designer, a mother, a perfume, Mark Anthony’s soon-to-be ex wife and still a sex symbol. I use the word still because nobody remains a sex symbol all their life but because JLo is only 42 years old, she may have a few years of mass-appeal sexiness in her yet as silicon technology and Madonna make enormous strides.
Like any multitalented sex symbols, JLo is loved by many men and hated by nearly as many women who think she is not only overrated but also one of the key females whose shapely image enters the mind of their male companion during sex and waking hours.
I am not sure why this is called a catsuit since I have never seen a cat in these suits.
- JLo – Behind the Sexy (akalol.wordpress.com)
- Fit’s Hits: From Greek Yogurt to JLo’s Legs (fitsugar.com)
- JLo Is Dressed to the Nines and Honored For Her Beauty (popsugar.com)
- J.Lo Sexes Up Sin City (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- J.Lo Shoots In The Sunshine State With Jason Statham (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- Marc Anthony tried to control J.Lo’s wardrobe (today.msnbc.msn.com)