The General Elections of 2010 in Trinidad and Tobago will go down as one of the most creative in the country’s history due to the expertise citizens have developed in using Photoshop, or maybe even Gimp. I had to laugh when I saw this most scandalous depiction of our Honorable Prime Minister and even became angry that people would cast dictatorial tendencies aspersions on our democratically elected PM. Some say if he wins elections he will remove corruption from the list of crimes in our law books in order to fulfill his dream of a church in the bush. Some say he will not do that but have an amnesty on corruption for at least the next five years. But regardless of what will happen if PM PM PM wins, I think the General outfit suits him.
Related articles by Zemanta
- VIDEO: Beyonce Dances At Carnival In Trinidad (hellobeautiful.com)
- World GTL Inc Files Largest Ever Lawsuit Against Trinidad Government-Owned Petrotrin (newswire.ca)
- Around The Blogosphere 04 February 10 (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- USA Today’s Trinidad and Tobago edition launched (newstatesman.com)
- Chile 2-0 Trinidad & Tobago: Morales nets opener (soccernet.espn.go.com)