So The Butterfly Effect was responsible for undoing the West Indies in the World 20Twenty semifinals today. You see, I just went in the kitchen to get a that was supposed to be in the microwave for protection against ants but couldn’t find it so I may have closed the microwave door at the wrong time and a bit too hard which triggered a series of unfortunate events ending with three West Indian wickets falling in the first over at dropThe Oval in England, and before I returned without my coconut drop. Yes, my microwave door and I accept full responsibility for this latest demise of the West Indies Cricket Team.
It now appears almost certain that The Butterfly Effect, triggered by West Indian fans snacking at the wrong times, cause this type of thing a lot especially when The West Indies is batting and sometimes even when Bravo is bowling. All fans are now required to be very still during West Indies matches to avoid further catastrophes.
To make a long story short, The West Indies lost to Sri Lanka in convincing fashion as they barely managed 100 runs in their semifinal match. This loss by the West Indies was a disappointment to Windies fans and an embarrassment to butterflies and coconut drops everywhere.
Bish: So what went wrong out there today?
Chris: We got mauled. Weren’t you looking?
Bish: I know you got mauled but why did this happen?
Chris: We understand a certain fan choose to go for his coconut drop at the wrong time and well, the rest is history.
Bish: Do you plan any action against this fan?
Chris: The team will take a vote on it later but initial outrage seem to point to a good cut ass for him.
Bish: Well, I will leave you to it then.