Seven Pounds is probably the best movie I have seen for the year 2008. However, in keeping with this blog’s sense of warped humor coupled with great insight, I give you some brief comments. Please note there are some unintentional spoilers ahead.
- Seven Pounds is not only the latest offering from Will Smith; it’s also the amount of weight you will put on for the Holidays.
- Seven Pounds is the only movie which dares to show the relationship between the Blackberry and the Jellyfish.
- Seven Pounds is a movie with such a great plot you will rush out the movie theater and tell all your friends just so you could spoil it for them.
- Seven Pounds features such a passionate love scene between Will Smith and Rosario Dawson you can’t help wonder if she would suffer a heart attack.
- Seven Pounds will make you cry at US$7.00 a ticket.
- Seven Pounds was the movie in which Will Smith gave the son of Tom Cruise a minor part.
- Seven Pounds is a movie that is so good it doesn’t need explosions.
- Seven Pounds is more than a love story, it is a reason to cry.
- Seven Pounds is the name of the movie which doesn’t explain why it’s called Seven Pounds.
- Seven Pounds = 3.17514659 kilograms
Ben Thomas: I did something really bad once and I’m never gonna be the same!