Stealing is contagious and that is why I took this from the blog and bookstore called Wordtryst 🙂
It’s a book thing.
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Hardback because they look more worthy, but they are harder on the cuddle position if longer than 400 pages.
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…
That is a trick question and nobody could have only one:
(i) There is a lot they didn’t tell you about death , she had discovered, and one of the biggies was how long it took the ones you loved most to die in your heart ~ Stephen King – Lisey’s Story
(ii) I don’t know what frightens me more, the power that crushes us, or our endless ability to endure it ~ Gregory David Roberts – Shantaram
4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….
I would be scared senseless if I had lunch with a deceased author, not to mention I would have very little appetite. Living authors would be Stephen King but not Naipaul.
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except the SAS survival guide, it would be…
The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….
…would go to work so that I could stay home and read.
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of….
…the old public library after fumigation.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….
9. The most overestimated book of all time is….
10. I hate it when a book…
…doesn’t make it to the bargain shelves.