The following was auto-generated by wordpress.com and the stats disagrees slightly from the Site Stats that I normally monitor but who is really counting. Naturally I modified the wording slightly:
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 630,000 times in 2010. If it were an exhibit at The Louvre Museum, it would take 27 days for that many people to see it.
In 2010, there were 113 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 653 posts. There were 306 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 65mb. That’s about 6 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was September 8th with 7,514 views. The most popular post that day was Life on Mars and Halle Berry.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were en.wordpress.com, search.aol.com, search.conduit.com, and jumbieswatch.com (Thank You, jumbie).
Some visitors came searching, mostly for megan fox, scarlett johansson, miranda kerr, halle berry, and zoe saldana.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Life on Mars and Halle Berry January 2008
Megan Fox Sex Symbol Revealed June 2009
Victoria’s Secret – Models Exposed April 2009
The Bikini in 2009 – Still Almost Naked July 2009
Sexiest Women Alive, Really October 2009
This Beach Called Life, the blog you are reading, finally received one million visits a few hours ago but this feat took over 3 years to accomplish. Some blogs do 1,000,000 visits in 3 months but this blog is not that type of blog despite efforts to become one. There isn’t much to say on reaching a million only that the second million will depend on even more luck as the competition for blog space and corrupt minds grows. A million is just a number and like eight inches, might seem big, small or typical depending what you are familiar with.
A casual and even formal look at the visits per post shows that Victoria’s Secrets models are very popular and a Topless Latoya Woods did not do too badly considering the amount of time she was exposed for in this blog and in front of photographers. I am particularly happy for Zoe Saldana’s Star Trekking ways, Freida Pinto’s Pretty Face, Megan Fox’s Sex Symbol and the nudity shown by Jessica Alba and Kate Winslet. I am always amazed at how Lose Women in Tight Jeans and local porn can get people to come.
This blog contains 635 post so far and if you are one of those who are curious which are the most popular post, here are the top 45:
- Victoria’s Secret – Models Exposed 104,433
- Megan Fox Sex Symbol Revealed 47,966
- Nude Body Painting 38,003
- Jesssica Alba and Kate Winslet – Nudity 29,909
- The Bikini in 2009 – Still Almost Naked 28,311
- Michael Jackson – “This Is It!” 27,140
- Life on Mars and Halle Berry25,583
- The Dark Knight’s Dilemma 25,100
- Sexiest Women Alive, Really20,632
- Trinidad Carnival 2009 Pictures 19,155
- Freida Pinto – More Than a Very Pretty F 18,317
- Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston 16,338
- Porn in Trinidad and Tobago – Something 14,900
- Zoe Saldana – Star Trek 14,171
- Maxim Models 13,564
- Lady GaGa Wants to Take a Ride on Your D 11,579
- Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero – Spain 11,191
- Some Women Would Rather go Naked 10,032
- Everything You Wanted to Know About aka 9,640
- Fast and Furious – Loose Women, Tight Je 9,414
- Time Traveler’s Wife – A Male Butt Movie 8,659
- Rihanna – Umbrella – The Song To Change 8,581
- The Dark Knight vs Titanic 8,517
- The Photography 7,716
- Trinidad Carnival 2008 Pictures 7,303
- Sex, Celebrities and Sex Tapes – Why Lif 6,853
- Movie Taglines – The Untold Story…So F 6,080
- Latoya Woods Topless 5,754
- Porsche Cayenne – Hot Like Pepper 5,466
- FIFA World CUP 2010 – Waving Flag – K’na 5,101
- Miss Trinidad and Tobago Universe 2010 - 4,763
- Trinidad Carnival 2010 Photos3,996
- Psychic Predictions For 2009 and Beyond 3,724
- Why Golf Makes Men Horny 3,711
- Desirable, Sexy, and Beautiful Women 3,691
- Who Is The Iron Man And Do You Really Ca 3,465
- Latoya Woods – The New Miss Trinidad and 3,329
- Seven Pounds – A Weighty Movie 3,124
- Maria de Lujan Telpuk and the Playboy C o 2,981
- Aya Sugimoto Would Rather Go Naked… 2,824
- Kindle now available in Trinidad and Tob 2,656
- The Quest For The Golden Ratio 2,626
- Sex Tape – Trinidad and Tobago Style 2,601
- France Wins World Cup Exit 2,587
- Beyonce Good for Trinidad and Tobago 2,573
- Trinidad pair to be tried in U.S. over airport fraud (reuters.com)
- Williams, Pinto raise money for Agassi’s charity (topinews.com)
- Zoe Saldana, Lea Michele make People best-dressed list (omg.yahoo.com)
- al gore scheduled to talk about “thinking green” in trinidad and tobago (greenantilles.com)
I found Zoe Saldana so hot in Avatar I missed how complex the plot was. Most people who saw Avatar left the cinema with a deep sense of awe and revenge. I went away that as well but mainly with wondering why more women are not shaped like Neytiri .
Avatar is a special effects movie which builds to a climax where, like nearly every action movie, the cigar-smoking, macho bad guy is killed in a way to make the audience feel so good they would recommend the movie to friends. Avatar is different though, because it is a pro-forest, pro-native, anti-exploitation, anti-corporation movie with special effects that cost more than the Haiti earthquake relief effort. But Avatar was made, not to rake in over a billion dollars at the box office or to win awards, but to teach the world why we must not cut down trees or become greedy corporation bastards seeking wealth and fame.
Moral issues aside, the star of Avatar was Zoe Saldana aka Neytiri, the sexiest girl on Pandora but who is more concerned with saving the forest and falling for and then having sex with an Avatar than going to nightclubs or Planet Earth. Zoe Saldana has proven over the years she is an extremely good actress but I am wondering if nominations should go to Zoe or to her computer-transformed character, Neytiri. I hope Zoe in Avatar is not treated like an animated character by the awards people because the acting was mostly real and only the feminine proportions were enhanced a bit – but isn’t plastic surgery also a type of special effect.
Zoe Yadira Zaldaña Nazario or Zoe Saldana, is the new Uhura in the latest installment of Star Trek due to open on May 8th 2009. She is both beautiful and sexy which reduced the need for special effects and makeup in the movie. I can’t say I remembered Zoe or Zoë from any of her previous movies such as Vantage Point and After Sex because I had not seen them. Now they are on my list.
I snitched the follow from Wikipedia about Zoe :
Zoe Saldana was born in New Jersey on June 19th 1978 to Dominican Republic parents. She is of Lebanese, Indian, Irish, and Jamaican descent. She was raised in Queens, New York, and her first languages are English and Spanish. When Zoe was nine, her father died in a car accident, and her mother moved with Zoe and Zoe’s sisters to the Dominican Republic. There, Zoe enlisted in a ballet class at one of the most prestigious dancing schools in the country, gaining experience as a dancer, which benefited her later for her role in Center Stage. She returned to the United States after her sophomore year in high school and enrolled in the Faces Theater Program, an acting course.