If you are a fan of the TV series Mad Men you will agree that Jessica Pare (Megan) is Hot! Some say she is too skinny and has big teeth but she looks amazing in black underwear and can seduce with her French accent. The series Mad Men obviously needed fresh Female Talent after January Jones(Betty) became a little too annoying.I think there was a white or satin underwear scene featuring January Jones in Season 4 but maybe not as sexy as Pare in black or white.
- Jessica Paré Steps From Mad Men To Met Gala (popsugar.com)
- Mad Men stars BEFORE they were famous: A schoolgirl Jessica Pare and a dishevelled Jon Hamm (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mad Men Emmy Shocker: Newcomer Jessica Pare to Vie With Elisabeth Moss for Lead Actress Nod (tvline.com)
- January Jones and Jon Hamm Team Up to Chat Mad Men (popsugar.com)
- ‘Mad Men’s’ New Man: Ben Feldman Debuts On Sunday’s Episode (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jessica Pare from ‘Mad Men': Very Canadian (balanceoffood.typepad.com)
Form: The management and staff (one and the same) of This Beach Called Life
To: All those who managed to come visit this blog at random intervals during the last 12 months – have a Sexy Christmas and may the stockings, g-strings and/or Speedos that you bought fit that special someone almost as well as it did the mannequin and/or sales person in the store. May your tingles be in the right place and be bright and cheery.
In about ten thousand years from now, the toys shown in the photos above may be worth the price I paid for them in the tourist trap known as the souvenir shop. I am not complaining since no tourist will ever feel fulfilled unless he or she buys souvenirs for friends and loved ones that will look cheap and tacky in even the cheapest and tackiest parts of any home. Giving someone a tacky souvenir is the way we tell people how we felt about them while we were having a good time in a foreign country.The only souvenirs that are not tacky are toy cars as toys will be toys even if made in China.
Photographing toys is almost as much fun as playing with them and even more fun than buying them. For men, there is something very compelling about toy cars and I suppose it is the same compulsion women feel when they see shoes, handbags, clothes, a sign marked SALE or the able wallet of a man. The photos were taken with a Pentax 50mm 1.4 FA lens. The light was natural and the table top old.
- Stuffed Toys Online. Stuffed Toy Reviews. Buy Stuffed Toys (toysstuffed.com)
- China wooden toys city – Zhejiang YunHe (woodshopplans.plansforchair.com)
- Toy PLR Membership Coupon Available (plrarticleswebsite.net)
- Marianne, Toy Destroyer (featheredfiends.wordpress.com)
- Toy Reviews (toysrushome.wordpress.com)
- Vintage Toy Galleries – Penny Cottee’s Photographs Show Children’s Playthings in New Light (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Washing Waterproof Toys (suggestivetongue.com)
- Toy Story… (nuts4toys.wordpress.com)
- Toy Story: Bucket O Soldiers – Thinkaway Toys (disneycollection.se)
- Children’s Toys: Organizing, Reducing, and Storage Issues (gomestic.com)
- Toys R Us to Set Up Spooktiques for Halloween (shoppingblog.com)
If you ever wanted to stand out in crowd but were afraid to show more skin than the situation calls for then the Lady Gaga HeartBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk is what you need to stick in your ears. Amazon had these strange-looking-for-no-reason-but-strangeness ear-buds nicely priced at US$89.99 instead of the normal US$129 for just two hours today in their Gold Box Deal but being so far away from payday only the wealthy and deranged managed to take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer. The big question is not if these ear-buds sound good but can it drive away crows and cobeaux. I am sure they do as that might have been the designers subconscious mission.
- Organize Your Ear Buds (1-2-3getorganized.blogspot.com)
- Headphone Review: iFrogz EarPollution Luxe Bud with Microphone (geardiary.com)
- UrbanEars Plattan Headphones: Gear Review (dailystoke.com)
Most men find Christmas gift giving for women to be a pain in the butt cheeks since it has become nearly impossible for men to know what women really want irregardless of what women say they want or how much men spend on them. I have thought long and hard about this problem and realize that spending too much creates bad habits and sends the wrong signals to the bank thus the solution is not in the amount of money but in the cleverness of the thoughts behind the gifts. In an attempt to unravel the mystery of women gift-giving on the cheap without looking so, I make the following win-win suggestions hoping it will help the confused man score big on a budget this Christmas.
a.) If you want the woman in your life to make you happy I recommend the stable Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 15th Edition together with the exciting Naughty Net Micro G-String. The cost of the two items together will not break even a pauper’s piggy bank but will bring mammoth joy to the world of the better women and all men. The gift combo is known as the shake and bake solution.
b.) For men who are a bit less selfish, the woman in your life who enjoys a good book will appreciate Sexy Hot Tales: Selected Erotic Stories by Anonymous Authors and Barbara Hot. It may give her some creative ideas on how best to use the man in her life for things other than simple plumbing jobs. If she is into photography The Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography by Maxim Jakubowski is not funny but may help tickle her pink if you are a failure at it.
c.) If the woman in your life is struggling with losing a few extra pounds and needs some motivation I highly recommend you ditch those fad diet books and instead buy a copy of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Portfolio: The Explorers Edition.
To use as a weight-loss guide you, the smart man in her life, should constantly look through the book and circle here and there as if you intend to order something. For obvious reasons, make sure she sees you circling and drooling but use a bib. This method has been known to cause women to do what ever it takes to lose those extra unwanted pounds that separate them from looking like a Sports Illustrated pinup girl with sunken eyes and breast. She may seem annoyed at first and the method on the surface may appear unkind but she will thank you later if you survive the ordeal.
- 5 Flirting Signals From Women (mademan.com)
- Holiday Shopping For Guys – Get Your Man Cave Here (walletpop.com)
- Kim’s real name is Kimberly Noel Kardashian
- Kim will be 30 years old on October 21st this year
- Kim Kardashian became famous because she is the daughter of the late attorney Robert Kardashian of O.J Simpson’s defense lawyer fame.
- But most of her initial fame came from not just being the daughter of a high-profile lawyer but also the popularity of a sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J – Click To Download
- It’s unclear if she has any talent besides being famous
- Up to today, she is not famous for her academic achievements
- Kim is 4th generation Armenian
- Has black hair
- Looks good
- Kim claims she was raised like an Armenian, eating Armenian food, celebrating Armenian holidays and even making an Armenian style sex tape
- Kim’s mother is still Irish
- Kim Kardashian is 5 feet 2 inches tall, the same as Shakira
- Says Paris Hilton of cocaine-dropped-from-purse fame, is one of her best friends
- Kim Kardashian released a workout DVD series, Fit In Your Jeans By Friday, that is just two days away
- Has an official website
- Is on Twitter
- Appeared nude in Playboy and supposedly other places
- Starred in the disaster called Disaster Movie
- Kim Kardashian has once denied dating that woman-beater, Chris Brown
- Was made into a Wax Figure
- Has perfect curves and rightfully flaunts it for photographers
- Has a Bikini Body and also flaunts it for photographers
- Was once seen wearing shorts, and eating ice cream
- Kim Kardashian doesn’t date – so what does she do
- Kim Kardashian objected to the selling of lookalike blow-Up dolls possibly on the grounds that nobody will Be able to tell which is the doll, and which is human
- Has a Weird Fetish in men – see if you qualify
Related articles by Zemanta
- Kim Kardashian likes to golf in 4-inch heels (hollywoodnews.com)
- Kim Kardashian in Citizens of Humanity (denimblog.com)
- Is Kim Kardashian Really Dating Chris Brown? (eonline.com)
- The way to win Kim Kardashian’s heart (hollywoodnews.com)
- Kim Kardashian Bans Questions About Clothing Removal! (perezhilton.com)
- Kim Kardashian visits Coco Chanel’s suite (hollywoodnews.com)
- Kim Kardashian and Miles Austin Split (everyjoe.com)
- Kim Kardashian: I’m Not Jealous of Kourtney’s Body (omg.yahoo.com)
- Kim Kardashian has fashion show-down with sister (hollywoodnews.com)
- Kim Kardashian Works Her T&A (derekhail.com)
- Kim Kardashian in Europe: A Photo Tour (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Quotable: Kim Kardashian Just Wants A Nice, Normal Armenian Guy (thefrisky.com)
- Kim Kardashian: ‘My Entire Body is Hairless’ (thesuperficial.com)
- Kim Kardashian Goes to Munich for Oktoberfest (shoppingblog.com)
The picture above doesn’t even come close to telling the full story as to what was going on around as the photo was being taken. Just minutes after the shot there was an extremely heavy downpour with lightening and thunder that became the norm in Tobago the weekend – sorry nothing more dramatic was happening. It was cat and mouse with the rain and I can’t recall ever experiencing so much bad weather in the island. Anyway, this was my first outing with the Pentax K-7 and while most people were reading one of the late Stieg Larsson’s popular, sexy, summer-reads, I battled with the K-7 user manual and Magic Lantern Guide. I am not complaining since getting to know your new camera is one reason people buy new cameras they may or may not need.
I like the K-7 as the learning curve is nice and steep. The best photos I took so far with the K-7 are portrait shots of people who will never permit me to post their photos, so I have to post landscapes with blown out highlights that would make a tolerant histogram cringe. The photos were shot in Adobe DNG RAW and processed with Adobe Lightroom 2.5 which I am learning to use with one of Scott Kelby‘s many books.
Here are my first public post with Pentax K-7 shots, which supplies proof that a new camera does not mean better photographs – it’s almost always the photographer’s fault.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A bluffer’s guide to Stieg Larsson movies (guardian.co.uk)
- From Stieg Larsson to Trainspotting: the best modern literary book tours (guardian.co.uk)
- Pentax outs new colors for its K-x line of DSLR cams (slashgear.com)
- Stieg Larsson and Systembolaget (blogs.timeslive.co.za)
- Stieg Larsson is the first author to reach one million books sold on the Amazon Kindle store (crunchgear.com)
- Scott Kelby Announces Exclusive Lightroom 3 Webcast and Adobe Discount for Worldwide Photo Walk Participants (eon.businesswire.com)
- Book/Video Review: Photo Recipes: Live – Behind The Scenes By Scott Kelby (blogcritics.org)
- Book Review: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book For Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby (blogcritics.org)
- Lightroom 3 (tbray.org)